Monday, February 16, 2009

Post Secret

My post secret card read, I have an obsession with high heels, but I hate wearing them because I feel too tall. I chose to use that secret because it is something I have thought about in the back of my head, but I have never really told anyone about it. I chose the background of the grass because my favorite color is green, especially that lime green shade of the grass. I went through the magazine I had and chose the tallest heals I could find to represent my feeling too tall in high heels. I hand wrote the writing in purple to give the magazine pictures my own personal touch. I am a bit of a perfectionist and so I put the border around it to give it a complete and fluid edge. The zebra pattern was just something I found that got my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment